What??????? Grandma told me she got staples in her head, but I didn't know about all of that!..... :( Tell her I love her and give her a hug for me... I will definately pray for Grandma and Grandpa!
This week was awesome! I have seen the work really progress here in Constanta. I have been working as hard as I can, and I have already seen the benefits! I love it! We gave out a Book of Mormom and also had a guy contact us and wanted to know about the church! Just little miracles I see from hard work!
I went on an exchange Friday and that was AWESOME!!! We did some serious missionary work! It was Elder J and I again. Okay here was our day. First we went and Home taught our Branch President and his family. We talked about Charity and how Christ said that that was the number one commandment from God. Then we went to the park and found this old man. We talked to him for a couple hours. We taught him a little about the plan of salvation. That was cool! WE have him a pamphlet. He is like my best friend! I love him!!! We committed to come to church next week!! After that we went block knocking with the sisters. We did not have any success until this one door. WE knocked and he opened. I told him who we were and who our message was about. He told me that he did not have time for us to come in right then, but he wanted something to read. We gave him a pamphlet with our number on it and the address of the church. He promised that he would read it and told us he would call. We are going to go follow up with him tonight! After that we went and home taught and elderly couple with our Branch President. the husband is really old. HE is not doing well. They go to church every single week. They are the strongest members we have. We shared a message about the atonement and the sacrament. After we asked if the husband would like a blessing, as he laid in his bed and listened to our message, because he was not well enough to move. He accepted. We asked his son to give him a blessing. Our Branch president helped him a little, but the blessing he gave him was beautiful. It was the first one he ever gave. It was short, but it was sweet. You could tell he really loves his dad and really cares about him. After we were done there we got some referrals from our BP. WE then were walking home. I saw a man walking his dog. I just had an impression to talk to him. I did, and we just talked about life a little as we both walked home. Eventually I slowly brought the Gospel into the conversation. He told me he wasn't interested. I explained a little more. He became a little more interested and ended up taking a pamphlet about the plan of salvation. Again, another little miracle. I hope something comes of that!
Everything is going great here in Romania! Hope everything is good at home! Love you guys! I pray for you and Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment