Monday, October 13, 2014

1st full week in Romania 8-11-2014

So I am in the beautiful city of Constanța! I love it! It is absolutely amazing!!! The people here are really..... grumpy when you first meet them. They never smile , but once you talk to them they open up and look a lot more happy which is amazing! I love this place! My apartment is right on the beach here on the black sea! It is beautiful! I cannot believe I am actually here! My trainer is cool! I love the kid to death! He is an awesome guy. So like my best friend from the MTC, Elder Johnson is here in Constanta with me! We spend a lot of time together! I love it! Our companions say that Elder Johnson and I are the most motivated missionaries ever and they think we are going to be companions after we are done being trained! That would be awesome!!! Well... One bad thing about Constanta is it is always high 90's to low 100's with 100% humidity, so girls just walk around... ??.... haha But you just have to avert your eyes! So I bore my testimony yesterday in sacrement meeting! And after that I had a full on conversation with a member in Romanian! IT was cool! They speak sooooooo fast here! We spent a couple days in Bucharest just to kinda be orienated, and they do not speak any where near as fast as they do here in constanta. They speak the fastest than any other part of Romania. I just love it here!!!! IT is really old and dirty, but it is sooooo cool!!!!!Love you all sooo much!!! OH.... my companion's name is Elder V.


                                                 View from my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment