Monday, September 22, 2014

Week one in the MTC

Dear Friends and Family,
The MTC is awesome! The food is great! my companion is great! My roommates are great! we have gotten so close over the last week!

The struggle is real you guys. Romanian is HARD!!!!!!!! It is soooo frustrating trying to learn this language! it does not make any sense to me! But! I know a lot for only being here for a week! It's awesome! The Lord really does bless us! The gift of tongues is real! It does not come all at once, but I know it does come! I am so very grateful for it! 

I have felt the spirit here like none other. Everywhere you go the spirit follows you! I have never had so much pure joy for so long at one time. The Spirit just guides me in everything I do! I feel awesome! You MUST be in tune with the spirit! That is the key! Do not think about yourself! Only others! The spirit will guide you and tell you what to do if you will just submit yourself to it!

Love you all! Sorry my email is not very long I'm running out of time! Laundry today was CRAZY!!! Love you all! miss you! 
LOVE,
Varstnicul Everton

 This picture was taken by President and Sister Ivory minutes after they arrived at the MTC.
Hi Everyone-
We were so happy to see this group of strong missionaries in the MTC before we left.
This is the first group of missionaries that will be all ours!
We love them all ready!

With love,
President and Sister Ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment